6th August 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Study Materials of ARS/ NET in Fish Processing Technology discipline

Hello Sir, I want study material of ARS/ NET in Fish Process Technology discipline. I am outside of India and I have only one month to prepare for the examination. Please provide the respective study materials.

Related Questions:
  1. Last years question papers for ARS/NET in discipline of fish processing technology
  2. ARS/ASRB NET exam model question papers?
  3. Books to be preferred for ARS Fish Health exam?
  4. How to get study material for ARS NET exam for Agricultural science?
  5. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  6. How should I prepare for ARS/NET(biotechnology) exam? How may I get study materials for prelims and mains round?
  7. Suitable books for preparation of ARS-NET(Food Technology)?
  8. How to get study material for ARS NET 2011 for Agri/Biotechnology? Syllabus?
  9. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  10. How to prepare for ASRB -NET (Soil sciences)- Prelims? Books?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Electronics and Communications having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunications and M.Tech in New Materials and Processing Technology without appearing for GATE Exam?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  13. icar ars net syllabus for agr. economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of books along with authors names related to Fisheries?
  15. Should I have to appear in ARS-NET to do PhD in Biotechnology? Detailed information about ARS-NET?
  16. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?
  17. Questions and materials for preparation of ARS NET Exam
  18. What is the future of chemical engineer?
6th August 2016, 07:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Materials of ARS/ NET in Fish Processing Technology discipline

Study Materials Required for ARS/NET in Fish Processing Technology:

>> Handbook on Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology by NIIT Board of Consultants and Engineers

>> J.R.F Fisheries by K Ratankumar

>> The Complete Technology Book on Poultry, Meat and Fish Processing by NPSC Board of Consultants and Engineers

>> Fisheries Techniques by Brian R.Murphy

>> Fundamentals of Aquatic Toxicology by Gary M.Rand

>> Manual of Fish Health by Chris Andrews

>> Fish Disease by Edward J.Noga

>> Aquatic Entomology by W.Patrick McCaffe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?