29th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th in science stream with 45% in PCM

i have passed +2 in science stream with 45% in pcm
how can i get admission in bca

11th June 2014, 11:01 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th in science stream with 45% in PCM

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to get admission for this course is by completion of 12th class.

It would be an added advantage for the candidates if they have gone through Mathematics subject in 10+2.

No Entrance exam will be conducted to give admission for this course. One can get direct admission in many of the colleges.

As you have completed 12th class with PCM with 45% of marks, you are eligible to join this course.

However some colleges may not give you admission as you have scored less than 50% of marks in your 10+2.

Choose the best college in and around you in terms of academic standards and get admission.

Complete the course successfully by gaining good percentage of marks and by gaining good subject knowledge.

Choose the course in Post Graduation in accordance with your stream in Graduation.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?