15th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?

hai!
i had completed my hsc with pcmb but with 50%.which course is best for me to enter into a IT field? can u plz suggest me soon it want to know it immediately

16th May 2013, 10:06 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?

I think you are average student.your marks in 12th are not so good.you have physics,chemistry,maths and biology in 12th so there are various apportunity for you to go in the IT sector.

Now a days IT sector is most growing sector.various courses are there for you.some courses are-

According to your performance you can take admission in B.Sc from computer science.you can take admission in B.Sc easily.to take admission in B.Sc computer science you should have 12th with PCM.

Eligibility of minimum required marks is different in different colleges colleges or universities.you have to apply in the college for admission.

Another option is you can apply for BCA course.for BCA course you should have 12th with 50% marks and Physics,chemistry and maths subject as compulsary. you full fill these criteria so you can apply for this course.

Other options is B.Tech from computer science or IT stream but your marks are not sufficient to apply for these courses.if you want to do B.Tech then should require minimum 60% marks in 12th.
23rd May 2013, 01:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?

After HSC in science, you must pursue engineering degree in IT/CSE. The course allows you to join as software professional in IT field. Diploma in CSE is also suitable for you to have built up a career in software sector. BCA degree and B.Sc in CSE/IT are other good options for career.
23rd July 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

which coarse is better java or .net
28th June 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 58% in class 12 but failed in maths but computer science is my main should i go for bca mca is it a good career to make or anything else
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?