12th April 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?

currently i have passed 10th by science stream and obtained 85 percent how can i get admission in canada's best university after passing 12th by science stream or are there any possible chances that currently i can go abroad to study 11th or 12th with scholarship.i have my passport

Related Questions:
23rd May 2014, 08:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?

As you have mentioned in your question that recently you have passed your 10th and you kept 85% in that and now you are a science student and you are confused that how can you get admission in Canada’s best university after passing your 12th by science stream and you have also mentioned that is there any possible chances that currently you can go abroad to study 11th or 12th with Scholarship and you have your passport.

So, now I am going to clear all your confusion about how can you get admission in the best university of Canada after your 12th and what are the possible chances that currently you can go abroad for your 11th or 12th. You can take admission after your 12th by applying online entrance exam in the official website of the University you want to study then wait for the ranking.

When the ranks will be out check for your rank if you have your rank in the selected column then contact the university for the date and time of the admission. Then you need to present at the University of Canada on the date of admission then do your admission. You can also go abroad for studying 11th or 12th in same entrance exam process as I have mentioned above in that you need to apply the entrance exam in the 11th or 12th College and other process are same. You have a passport but you need to have Visa in order to go abroad.
23rd February 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?

I have 46% in12th science with mathematics,I want to study computer science in Canada what i have to do?
26th February 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm in 11th science..I want to do architecture after 12th. What can I do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?