30th May 2014, 01:50 AM
pankhuriadi

Will I get any seat in NIT Patna after scoring 82% and 77% in Bihar

after scoring 82 and 77% in bihar will i get any seat in nit patna my state of eligibility is bihar im from general category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get NIT college in Patna, Bihar after scoring 6700 rank in JEE mains
  2. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  3. Can I get NIT Patna after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  5. How to prepare on my own to crack Excise and Taxation Exam and to get into Merit list?
  6. Can I get a seat in NIT Patna after scoring 22.33 in CS stream in SC category?
  7. Can I get a chance for admission in NIT Patna after scoring 5104 state rank and 71874 AIR? I belong to OBC category from Bihar
  8. Can I get admission in BIT, patna or NIT, Patna? I have secured 62475 rank in AIEEE and having 1753 state(Bihar) rank in AIEEE
  9. Can I get a seat in BIT Mesra, Patna after scoring 49483 AIR in general and 11463 in OBC?
  10. Difference between B.Tech., B.Sc.(Engineering) and B.E.
  11. Is there any chance to get seat in IT stream at NIT Jaipur, NIT Allahabad, NIT Suratkal or NIT Kurukshetra through 3rd round seat allotment of CCB? I have secured 11629 AIR in AIEEE
  12. What are the chances of getting into NIT Patna and BIT Patna after scoring 63000 AIR and 46000 general rank?
  13. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  14. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. m.tech in instrumentation Colleges and universities?
  16. Is Azmet institute of technology AICTE approved?
  17. Can I get NIT Patna after scoring AIR of 25725 in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT patna through CCB? My state rank is 2100 in AIEEE and I belong to general category
30th May 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get any seat in NIT Patna after scoring 82% and 77% in Bihar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankhuriadi View Post
after scoring 82 and 77% in bihar will i get any seat in nit patna my state of eligibility is bihar im from general category
The marks (82 in JEE) you have secured is very low if you want admission in NIT. But, don't worry, since there are other better alternatives available such as VIT, Lovely Professional University (LPU), PU, AMU, Thapar....etc where you can also apply for admission.
Check their website for detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?