8th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?

Sir,
I am residence of karnataka from my birth since 1968 and my education up to Diploma engg completed in karnataka. Now my doughter done eduaction up to sslc in karnataka and her Ist and II puc studing in Maharastra but residing in Karnataka and belongs to SC caste. Hence is she elgible to appear entrance exam of CET Karnataka under goverment quota.
Pl reply early.
ravindrakumar

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  3. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  6. Any non-karnataka quota in KCET?
  7. What's the eligibility to appear in Karnataka CET for wards of central government employees posted in Karnataka?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  11. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  13. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  15. Eligibility for K-CET after doing 12th standard from Dubai with parents from Karnataka? Any NRI quota?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  17. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
17th January 2015, 11:42 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?

Yes she is eligible to write DCET exam conducted by Karnataka.
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will invites applications to conduct DCET Exam to get admission in to 2nd/3rd Year Semester Engineering Courses for First Year Architecture Course under later Entry Scheme for both Day and Evening Colleges in the State of Karnataka.

Eligibility Criteria to appear for DCET Exam :
  • Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
  • Candidates should have Chemistry / Bio-technology / Computer-Science / Electronics / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the language.
  • Candidates should have 45% marks in aggregate in optional subjects to appear for KCET.
  • Any diploma examination or equivalent examination for B.E courses.
  • Any diploma examination or equivalent examination along with NATA for B.Arch courses.
  • Aspirants must be a Indian citizen.
  • Age limitation should be minimum 17 years.

Online Application :
• Candidates has to submit online application form from the official website of KEA www.kea.nic.in.
• Select or Click on the Link “Diploma CET Exam″
• Fill the Complete Details of application form.
• You will receive an application ID and Password to their registration e-mail address.
• Now login with these no and password to upload JPG Format Passport size photo and signature.
• Now Submit the online application.
• Now download challan form after submission of DCET exam Online application.
• Pay application fee by using challan form in any of the branches of State Bank of Mysore.

The commencement of entry of application form in online will be in the May month and issue of admission ticket and examination will be held in the June month.
6th July 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

If student failed in 4th & 2nd semester of diploma 2nd year and passed in 5th&6th semester 3rd year of diploma is he/ she is eligible for writing dcet or not
18th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Tell me how much students application are there in this 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?