15th December 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?

please tell me most important govt. institute or universities offering pg diploma in regulatory affairs .also please tell most useful accesory diploma degrees useful for pharma graduates.

Related Questions:
  1. Any universities in Germany offering Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs course?
  2. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  3. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  4. Whether PhD or MBA-IB would be a better choice after M.Pharm. and one year experience in Regulatory Affairs?
  5. What to do after B.Pharm? MBA or M.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  7. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  8. How to make my career in FDA? I am a B.Pharm graduate and now pursuing PG diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs
  9. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  10. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  11. Can I apply for regulatory affairs after completing degree degree in biochemistry?
  12. Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma?
  13. List of Government Institutes offering BCA course?
  14. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  15. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  16. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  17. Universities offering 1 year course in Bioinformatics PG?
  18. Details about MBA form registration?
19th December 2013, 03:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?

Hello,
There are very less government colleges in India which provides a course of Diploma in Regulatory affairs. But there are many other good colleges which are affiliated to the State Government or Central Government. So basically these private colleges are also recognized by the Indian Government.Here i am listing some of the good colleges where you may take admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Regulatory Affairs--

Asian Institute Of Health Sciences -
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Punjab Technical University -
Jalandhar, Punjab

PRIST University -
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

Shivrath Center of Excellence in Clinical Research -
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

James Lind Institute
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI) -
New Delhi, Delhi

Interactive Research School in Health Affairs
Pune, Maharashtra

So these are the colleges where you take admission in the PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs.
Now come to your 2nd question that you want to know about the most useful diploma courses for the pharma graduates.

There are many courses in which you can take admission after doing the pharma graduation even you can go for the M.Pharma degree which is a master degree and it will sure help you to make your future bright. There is so much demand for M.Pharma Students. I think M.Pharma is best course for you. Anyways if you want to go with the diploma courses of one year than here are the some streams in the Diploma which suits you--

Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR)
Duration--1 year

Post Graduate Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs (PGDDRA)
Duration-1 year

Post Graduate Diploma in Quality Assurance (PGDQA)
Duration--1 year

Post Graduate Diploma in in Intellectual Property Right PGDIPR
Duration-1 year

Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance (PGDPV)
Duration-1 year.
17th November 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?

i had completed my graduation in biotechnology and further interested to do PG in FDA as an external. Am i applicable to do PG in FDA in externel if yes, can u provide guidelines to how to proceed ???
4th January 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I am post-graduate in biotechnology, I wanted to do Msc DRA course in reputed university, can you please suggest will Full time /part time course will be beneficial for msc in DRA? What would be the pay for double post -garduates?
29th March 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm khushboo verma. I complet my MSC (pharmaceutical) chemistry with 50%.But my practical and basic knowledge is very poor. So please inform to me how important my knowledge. Can I get admission in MSC in chemistry or integrated PhD programs in India's best colleges.
5th April 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I have completed my B.Pharmacy..now I'm interested to do pg in biotechnology or biochemistry or pg in drug regulatory affairs in distance mode..is any colleges offering these courses in distance..in AP list out them.
18th July 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do pg diploma in banking from govt universities or institutes which will also provide me placements . But I don't know about govt universities which can provide me this. What can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?