8th March 2012, 02:44 PM
shaan34777

How can I get grace marks in Engineering Maths 1 and Engineering Maths 2? I'm a student of P.T.U

sir,
i am a student of P.T.U. and i got 20/60 in ENGG MATH 1 and 19/60 in ENGG MATH 2 . and passing marks is 24 in each subject .can i got grace marks 4 marks in ENGG MATH 1 and 5 marks in ENGG MATH 2 ?

27th July 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get grace marks in Engineering Maths 1 and Engineering Maths 2? I'm a student of P.T.U

will grace marks effect placements??
29th July 2012, 09:32 AM
rch91

Default Re: How can I get grace marks in Engineering Maths 1 and Engineering Maths 2? I'm a student of P.T.U

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaan34777 View Post
sir,
i am a student of P.T.U. and i got 20/60 in ENGG MATH 1 and 19/60 in ENGG MATH 2 . and passing marks is 24 in each subject .can i got grace marks 4 marks in ENGG MATH 1 and 5 marks in ENGG MATH 2 ?
Yes,you can get grace marks in both the subjects but for getting grace marks there are two possibilities:
1.Your HOD i.e. head of department allow you to have grace marks to clear that particular subject.
2.If there is any mistake in question paper the PTU i.e. uni itself gives grace marks to all the students and in case noone knows about that mistake in question paper,then give an application to PTu assure that it should be signed by your HOD.
In these ways you can get grace marks in your subjects.
19th August 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm having arrears in al maaths ... i.e 5 maths ... and now i'm in 7th semester(cse dept)... whether i'll get clear in al maths papers within my course completes?
26th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am a student of 7th semester at present (PTU). I'm left with one backlog.. maths3. I have scored 22 in the reappear exam. Can i get 2 marks grace? and if yes what is the procedure?
and which company allows to sit for placement a candidate having one reappear and 62.5% ?
3rd December 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

This year their i grace system as the maths paper was tough.....so how much grace marks is possible ....frm first year engineering
12th April 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

This is my last attempt and last I got 16 marks in maths1 so how can I clear this paper .....help me if any possibility
31st May 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student of engineering..now i am in 4th sem..my m1 of annual pattern is back...and i got 14/20 marks internal...the grace of how many marks can be given by rtmnu and in what condition?..for passing 40/100..
please help me
16th July 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,i done my maths -3 paer very well,and i right atleast 40 marks out of 70,but i done many mistakes in my paper,so my presention is become week,so should i get 23 marks to pass the exam??
13th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir I am a student of RTMNU. I got 16 internals out of 20 and the theory paper is of 80marks and overall passing marks are 40 can I get 5 grace mark in one subject????
26th June 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir any grace mark In maths -2 Becaz my internal mark is -19& i wrote the exam mark as 20 mark only . Becaz iam poor family sir. I am good students & studies well. But idont know this time wt happened me sir . So pls tell me sirm this is my life. I-sem all clear sir. So pls reply soon sir. Thank u
5th April 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I am student of rtmnu Nagpur university I got 36 marks in autocontrol and 38 marks in computer application. M engineering student branch is mechanical. I need 6 Mark to clear the semester. How can I get .plz rply fast
11th March 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 16 marks in mathematics 1 how can I get grace marks for that particular subject.And I also heard that for applying grace marks we have to go for particular university.Can you please give clarification about this sir.
11th March 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 16 marks in mathematics 1 and got 18 marks in engineering drawing.Can I grace marks for both the subjects. And please explain me about the process how to apply for the grace marks.
25th February 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have one spply in M2 btech cse inter exterl= 35 sir kush ho skda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?