6th July 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?

I have scored only 48% in 12th this year.
I wanted to do medical. so shud i reappear 12th if i can or CET.

or I shud do Bsc in zoology, botany n chemistry.
n then do Archaeology in foreign,

or Do law for 5 years n become a lawyer.

or Do BMM.. N if BMM what are the career opportunitities after graduating in it!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  2. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology on 12th basis in Abroad?
  4. What are the career options after B.Sc? Which subject has more demand among Botany, Zoology and Chemistry? Scope of marine science? How to get scholarship to study abroad?
  5. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  7. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  8. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  9. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  10. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)? -- [New]
  11. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  12. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
  13. Can BSc medical graduate student give IAS exam?
  14. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  15. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  16. Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?
  17. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
16th November 2011, 09:30 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?

Hello friend, as you scored only 48% in schoolings, you cant go for medical.
Better you go for B.Sc and arch as you wished.
Or else go for lawyer, you will succed alot.
28th December 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?

sir I am a bca final year student and I have done my 10 2 with commerce stream and I am feeling trouble in my field to get job. So I want to improve my faults. Can I reappear in 10 2 from science stream to hav a science intermediate degree. please reply me sir. I am waiting for your answer. My email id is [email protected].
27th March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i have 52% in 10 2 exams and i am unable to apply for good companies. i have done MCA with 75% but i want to improve my percentage in 10 2.. what should i do ? kindly help.
26th May 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

which jobs are available after i finish with B.Sc studies with botany, zoology,and chemistry??
5th September 2012, 12:40 AM
being aman

As science is an academic field so you would require good percentage throughout
and 12th marks have very much importance.
As in future for any exams you will need atleast a first division to appear.
So if you want to make your career in science in any stream you should have atleast a first
division
If you don't want to waste a year you can go for alternate fields like computers,commerce
21st December 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..now i am studing in bsc.but my aim was i should go.to bams.when i go to.that course helpa me...my subject combination is cbz...
5th June 2014, 01:37 PM
tusharambekar

Sir i have applied for hsc and the results are out sir i failed in physics and maths and i apperaing these two subjects again in october can i get admission in indian navy meing a naval officer is my dream...
17th October 2019, 09:59 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

According to your grades you are not eligible for medical and if you reappear for the exam you will still not be allowed to take up medical field as your career
It is better you go for BSC inot zoology , botany, chemistry all these options also have a good career aspect in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?