19th April 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?

Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in EEE branch.i want to do MS after my B.tech.so I want to write GRE Toefl. What is the minimum best score(in GRE,TOEFL) to get a seat in a best university and to get a good scholarship???..
Suppose if I get a seat through GRE toefl ,then how much minimum financial support I have to take to settle there(initially how much amount I have to take to go abroad)?? If my family cannot bear that much money then how can I get financial support??
sir please provide detailed information regarding this...i would be greatful to you even if you provide more info than this.

16th January 2015, 04:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?

To get MS admission in good universities and to have a chance of getting scholarships, you should score minimum 300 marks in GRE and at least 90 marks in TOEFL exam. To get a scholarship, you should satisfy following criteria.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GRE - Above 300 marks
3. TOEFL - At least 90 marks
If you can satisfy above requirements, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from university.

Fee Expenses:-(Financial)
The fee and living expenses will depend upon the university, in which you want to join. Universities specifies all these details in the admission letter, which they will sent you. In normal universities, the expenses will be around 12-15 lakhs and it may increase depending upon university. If you have sufficient money, you can manage your expenses, otherwise you should approach any bank to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?