12th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?

Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in EEE branch.i want to do MS after my B.tech.so I want to write GRE Toefl. What is the minimum best score(in GRE,TOEFL) to get a seat in a best university and to get a good scholarship???..
Suppose if I get a seat through GRE toefl ,then how much minimum financial support I have to take to settle there(initially how much amount I have to take to go abroad)?? If my family cannot bear that much money then how can I get financial support??
sir please provide detailed information regarding this...i would be greatful to you even if you provide more info than this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  2. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  3. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  4. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  6. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  7. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  8. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Proper details about studying MS in Abroad?
  10. List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?
  11. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  12. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  13. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  14. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  15. Will I get good universities in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL?
  16. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MS in UK? Best universities to do MS in Chemical Engineering? How much GRE score is required?
  17. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  18. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
8th January 2015, 10:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?

To get admission in a good university with scholarships, you should score more than 300 marks in GRE exam and at least 90 marks in TOEFL exam. And you should also have above 70% in your graduation. So, that you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university.
The fee expenses will depend upon the university, you choose. The minimum cost is around 12-15 lakhs and it may increase depending upon the university. To manage, all your financial needs, you can approach any bank to get education loan. So, that you can manage all your fee expenses without any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?