17th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?

i got 55%in btech ece im planing to do ms from usa what should i and how many marks i shuld get in gre toffel

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  3. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  4. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study MS in USA if preparing for GRE?
  6. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  8. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  11. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study? -- [New]
  12. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  13. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  15. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  18. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? I am a B.E ECE student
8th November 2011, 10:59 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?

dear friend,

you should to score a very high score in GRE or TOEFL.
after that only you can get the admission.
so best of luck.
4th January 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?

i got 50%in btech instumentation im planing to do ms from usa what should i and how many marks i shuld get in gre toffel
27th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i am currently pursuing engineering (B.E) in computer science . so far my aggregate is 78% and 8.7 cpi . i am sure i will get honors as im in last semester now. i am confused what to do next. i have participated in variety of competitions at school and college level. i have good communication skills. i personally want to do mba but the prob is i don't wanna go for job though i am selected in wipro infotech. i plan of finishing my study in a shot. what should i do? should i go for gre or gmat? please if any one can help and thanks in advance!!
4th February 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can an ece student study MS in nanotechnology in US?
28th May 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Bachelors in physiotherapy .I am planning to do my masters either in Australia or Usa or canada.Which exam i need to take?
20th August 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage we have to get in b.tech for to do MS?
27th October 2013, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

am completed my ece in b.e.hw i get a higher study seat ?
23rd October 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i scored 60% in btech 3rd year i have 3 backlogs is there any chance to write gre exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?