28th January 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?

Dear Manager (Phd programe AIMA)
I wish to pursue phd programme, and want to appear R-MAT test
going to happen in december,
Details about me:
Graduation-BA hons Psychology (DU)-regular
Mastres-PGDM HR (AIMA)
Work experience : 4 yrs (1-yr as HR executive and 3.5 yrs as SAP HR Consultant)
Pls let me know below details:

1. Am I elligible to apply for phd in management or Bussiness Administration ?
2. How to initiate the enrollment ?
Pls revert back as soon as possible
Thanks and Regards
Ruchi Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  4. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
  5. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  6. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
  7. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  8. Am I eligible for NET after passing with 67% in Business Administration Specialization in Retail Operation from SMU
  9. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  10. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  11. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  12. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
  13. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  14. Is there any benefit of doing M.Phil before PhD?
  15. Is MBA before IAS helpful? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure to join Ph.D in Management or Business Administration fro Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. In which courses can commerce graduate with Masters in Business Administration apply? Should I apply for foundation course or IPCC?
  18. Available Job Opportunities for BBA Freshers?
24th October 2014, 01:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Manager (Phd programe AIMA)
I wish to pursue phd programme, and want to appear R-MAT test
going to happen in december,
Details about me:
Graduation-BA hons Psychology (DU)-regular
Mastres-PGDM HR (AIMA)
Work experience : 4 yrs (1-yr as HR executive and 3.5 yrs as SAP HR Consultant)
Pls let me know below details:

1. Am I elligible to apply for phd in management or Bussiness Administration ?
2. How to initiate the enrollment ?
Pls revert back as soon as possible
Thanks and Regards
Ruchi Sharma
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D in Management course after PGDM course. Those candidates who have completed master degree course are eligible to apply for Ph.D in management course.

PhD (Business Administration)

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The applicant must have completed Master degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law from recognized university.
  • Those candidates who have completed PGDM/PGDITM course approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade are eligible.
  • The applicant must have minimum 5 years work experience in industry at the managerial level.

Selection Process:-

Interested candidate will be selected through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT). The applicant can get admission based on the R-MAT exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?