18th June 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?

Hi,
i am 34 yrs old female candidate, i have nearly 8yrs experience in bank sales job in 2-3 banks like icici, hdfc and axis , i am belongs to obc category and also i finish my b.sc mathematics and doing M.B.A, not able to complete due to some personal reasons, it is possible to get any bank job?, please kindly update me, i am waiting for your reply

30th November 2014, 10:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i am 34 yrs old female candidate, i have nearly 8yrs experience in bank sales job in 2-3 banks like icici, hdfc and axis , i am belongs to obc category and also i finish my b.sc mathematics and doing M.B.A, not able to complete due to some personal reasons, it is possible to get any bank job?, please kindly update me, i am waiting for your reply
To get a bank job in ICICI, HDFC, Axis bank you need to be qualified in Written exam. The applicant's age should less than 28 years to be eligible for Bank exam.
Since, you have already reached 34 years. So, you are ineligible to apply for Bank exam.

However, you can work in Banking sectors as contract basis. Please visit the nearest bank and get more details regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?