18th June 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for SIP(HR) program in Tata Steel?

sir
i am priti from nsibm jsr..
and my father is employee in tata steel.
and i want to do sip in tata steel in HR
how can i apply for that????

27th October 2017, 11:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for SIP(HR) program in Tata Steel?

In order to do Summer Internship Program in Tata Steel, you are required to follow certain instructions.

>> If you have any referral working in the organization, then I can say that it would take less time to get permission for doing internship in the organization.

>> As you said that your father is working in Tata Steel already, it will be easier for you to get permission from HR department of the Tata Steel Organization.

>> As he is working in the organization, he would probably know when the internship program goes and when the organization invites applications for doing internships. So that you can apply for the internship accordingly.

>> On the other side, you may also go through the Careers or Recruitment section of the Tata Steel company and you can apply online accordingly.

http://www.tatasteel.com/corporate/our-organisation/hr/

Click here for Careers Section

Once you get permission from Tata Steel, you are required to get permission from Administrative office of your college and submit all the required documents in the HR Department of the company and you can then go ahead once you are called for doing Internship after getting shortlisted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?