22nd June 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be a SAP PP Consultant?

Hello,

Right now i am working Production Planning Executive with a manufacturing firm for the last 5 years, but now i want to switch over to a career as SAP PP Consultant.

So how about the procedure for that and the proper guidelines?/

27th October 2017, 12:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be a SAP PP Consultant?

Procedure to become SAP PP Consultant:

In order to become a SAP PP Consultant, you are required to follow some of the below instructions.

>> You are required to first approach any best authorized SAP Training Institute for doing SAP Training course.

>> There are several modules available in SAP and as you are willing to choose Production Planning module you may continue in doing this module.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is Graduation from a recognized university.

>> You must have basic knowledge of computers and IT courses. As you have good experience in the field, it is definitely a beneficial for you.

>> Once you complete the course, you will be given SAP PP Training and Certification and with which you can of course find employment opportunities in several organizations. With this certification and this is how you can become a SAP PP Consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?