20th June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?

sir
I have completed my 10th and
I want to do Diploma in Marine engg.
I want to know what is the fee per year and duration.????
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  3. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  4. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  5. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  6. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  10. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  12. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Is there any college in Mumbai?Can we get admission for diploma in marine engineering after 10th? Minimum fee structure for diploma in this field?
  15. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  16. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  17. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  18. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
6th December 2014, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?

The duration of Diploma in Marine Engineering course is 3 years and the fee structure of Diploma in Marine Engineering course varies from Institute to Institute. The fee structure of Diploma in Marine Engineering course depends upon the facilities provided by the college to its students. If the college is having excellent Infrastructure, then fee structure will be high, otherwise the fee structure will be low. So, we cannot estimate the exact fee structure of Diploma in Marine Engineering course as it varies from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?