28th June 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job

Good morning i have done my diploma in mechanical engineering know i want to do the marine engineering. I stay in nagpur which is in maharashtra which is in india . I request you to please tell me that how many years of this course is and which college is suitable for me . How much the fees of this course and where the job placement is more in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  4. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  5. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  6. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  9. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  10. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  11. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  14. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  15. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  16. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  17. Duration of Marine Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  18. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
3rd November 2011, 11:49 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job

dear friend,

the course duration is 4 year ,if you want to do it then go for it it has very good future,
best college to do marine Engineering is chankya.
so
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 10:06 PM
samspat

Default Re: Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job

hi sir

the course duration is 4 year ,if you want to do it then go for it it has very good future,
all the best sir
3rd May 2012, 09:13 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi ,

i am bikarant rai
Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job

dear friend,

so
best of luck
3rd May 2012, 09:17 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi ,

i am bikarant rai

dear friend,

so
best of luck
15th February 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fee structure sir?
how many collages are there in india.
9th April 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Any benefit in addmition for Natioanl madaliest in swimming ?
10th April 2013, 10:41 AM
ranu44

HELLO,

The duration of the Marine Engineering course is 4 years
Marine Engineering colleges are-------

1.Marine Engineering & Research Institute,Kolkata
2.Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training,Pune
3.Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies,Lonavla
4.Academy of Maritime Education and Training,Chennai
5.Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training,Chennai
6.International Maritime Academy,Chennai
7.Tolani Maritime Institute,Pune .

This should help
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?