8th March 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?

After the course of marine engg diploma can go for marine b tech? Does be marain a good scope after doing marine diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  3. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  4. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  7. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  8. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  12. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  13. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
  14. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  15. Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma?
  16. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  17. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  18. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
8th March 2014, 09:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?

Yes, you can definitely go for B.Tech course in Marine Engineering after completion of your diploma course in Marine Engineering. This is a very good decision since it will not only increase your knowledge and widen the scope of job opportunities but also will help you in getting jobs of high salary and high ranks.

Yes, marine engineering has a good scope in modern world. The demand of efficient marine engineers is more as compared to the supply. Hence lucrative career options are adequate. But after diploma, you cannot get a very high salaried job as you will be limited by your educational qualification. You can work in shipping, ship manufacturing, steel industry, power sector, manufacturing sector, consultancy firm. Various shipping companies, engine production firms, ship building and designing firms, navy, research bodies recruit marine engineers having diploma qualification.
8th April 2014, 01:32 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?

Hello Friend !!

Yes, you can go for B.Tech right after your Diploma.

Marine Engineering :

Marine Engineering refers to the engineering of boats, ships, oil rigs and any other marine vessel .

The engineering of vessel's propulsion systems and the vessel's superstructures .

This is a ship's engineering department or an organizational unit that is responsible for the operating the propulsion systems and the support systems for crew, passengers and cargo .

You need to clear the entrance examination after your Diploma to get admission into the B.Tech colleges.

Scope after Diploma is less compared to scope after B.Tech.

Here is the of Colleges, for which List you can Apply :

Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) Pune, India

Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai Mumbai, India

Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai Lonavala, India

International Maritime Institute (IMI) Delhi/NCR, India

Vels Academy of Maritime Studies Chennai, India

Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET) Pune, India

Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME) Kolkata, India

B.P. Marine Academy Navi Mumbai, India

TS Rahaman Mumbai, India

Indian Meritime University (IMU) Chennai, India

Euro Tech Maritime Academy , Kerala

G.K.M College of Engineering and Technology , Tamil Nadu

HIMT College Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training Pre Sea Training Centre , Tamil Nadu

Indian Maritime University (National Maritime Academy) , Tamil Nadu

International Maritime Academy , Tamil Nadu

International Maritime Institute Ltd - Noida , Uttar Pradesh.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?