9th June 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to open Sainik Academy in Gujarat? Is there any requirement of License/Registration from Central Government of India for opening the academy?

sir
i want to open a sainik academy
please tell me what is the procedure
of starting the sainik academy in gujarath????
shall I need any license or registration from the
central governament of India
with regards
Dushayntha

27th September 2016, 02:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to open Sainik Academy in Gujarat? Is there any requirement of License/Registration from Central Government of India for opening the academy?

In order to open a sainik school in Gujarat, you will first of all have to take the permission of central government as sainik schools comes under Central authority of India. After getting the authorization letter by providing the required documents asked for, you will get a registration number under the board of council education.

You will then have to get the authorization from the state government, which can be easily availed after providing the required details and fulfilling the minimum educational requirements asked for.

You can thereafter carry on with the procedure further of starting a sainik school in full fledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?