2nd September 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Tips to succeed software companies fresher interviews? What type of projects to do in final year to impress?

What kind of person software company recruits? What kind of final year project I have to do to impress them, in wat basics I have to prepare for my aptitude to get well through? Can you please guide me with your valuable suggestions? Thanks!

9th September 2017, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to succeed software companies fresher interviews? What type of projects to do in final year to impress?

There is a certain criteria to be followed for appearing in Software Companies campus Interviews.

>> Most of the multi national companies ask candidates to have minimum 60% marks or more than that throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> You will be undergoing
* Aptitude Test
* Technical Interview
* HR Interview

>> You must have good command over Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Quantitative Aptitude besides having knowledge of Programming languages.

>> Some of the programming languages include, C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, PHP, DBMS..etc.

>> So, I can say that doing projects on above mentioned languages would be helpful for you in getting selected in MNC companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?