7th July 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?

Hello
How much rank is necessary in jelet
exam to get admission in the branch electrical
in 2nd year in any college of west bengal?
Please help me thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal?
  2. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  3. Where I could get admission after scoring 299 rank in JELET in CST Department? Can I get into government college in West Bengal?
  4. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  5. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal through JELET entrance
  6. Percentage required for admission to IITs for electrical branch? Best colleges in West Bengal for M.Tech?
  7. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand
  8. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  9. Detailed information about JELET for diploma holder? -- [New]
  10. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After scoring 478 rank in JELET and 2802 rank in general how to get entry in top 15 colleges?
  13. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  14. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  16. Contact addresses of JELET coaching centers in West Bengal?
  17. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
28th April 2016, 04:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?

If you can get a Rank of within 1000 you will be eligible for admission to good colleges for the course of Electrical Engineering by the Lateral Entry Process.
The lesser your rank is the better your chance is of getting admission to the Best Colleges after JELET.
23rd July 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?

Ignou student,rank-1435. May I admit in any college under makaut. Pallab das GELET student 2018 rank 1435.
24th July 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Where I could get admission after 12249 Rankin wbjelet in electrical branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?