23rd January 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?

I am a fy bsc it student which i have cleared (no kt )for sy bsc it i want to study in bahrain give a list of documents required, procedure, enterence test to be attained , type of visa, list of colleges , fees structure, etc . also can i work over there as partime with the same visa,. my passport will be in my hands in last week of september. pls reply. asap on my mail id i.e. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Better for Colleges for Medical Science in Bahrain being a candidate of 12th class?
  2. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. Where to register for BFA entrance exam? Date for registration for the entrance? What are the documents required?
  5. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  6. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  7. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  8. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  9. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  10. What's the procedure and documents required to be submitted for issuing degree certificate? I was a student of BA but had not collected my degree
  11. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  12. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs? -- [New]
  13. Is there any age relaxation for Hemophilia suffering students in Government Jobs? Procedure to apply and documents required for it?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  15. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
  16. PG education in ayurveda for foreigners medical students in India?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  18. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course?
1st September 2017, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?

You need to have all the documents related to your educational qualification, identity, address proof and confirmation of admission documents to apply for any study Visa.

You can contact any reputed education consultant for studies in Gulf countries. They will help you in getting all the formalities done. Just make sure you have got admission in a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?