2nd January 2012, 11:59 PM
muthukumar073

Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?

Hi am bcom graduate in corresspondence with 50% percentage of marks any possiblity of moving in finance or banking job now am in bpo which not related to that,so wat are all the possibility to move

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to complete Graduation for applying Infosys BPO job?
  2. Is it a barrier to pursue MBA if working in BPO?
  3. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can i switch from BPO to IT sector in TCS?
  5. Am I eligible for government bank job if I have scored 55% in correspondence B.Com?
  6. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  7. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  8. Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation? -- [New]
  9. Is this worthful to do the course of Acturial Science for the candidate of MBA in Finance doing job in Bank of New York?
  10. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get a job in BPO as a Computer Operator?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a job without doing graduation? If not which graduation course to choose?
  13. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  14. How to prepare for Bank PO or Railways government jobs, currently working in BPO?
  15. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  16. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  17. Can I get the job over 30 years having experience in several organisations?
  18. Would it be beneficial for job perceptive to purse MA in Psychology through correspondence when completed graduation in other field?
3rd January 2012, 01:55 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?

Yes. You can move to Finance or Banking Jobs from BPO job.

You did not mention the stream which you have pursued in your Graduation. There are more benefits for you in joining to Finance job, if you are a candidate of Graduation with any of the following streams
-B.Com
-B.Com in Computers
-BBA
-BBM.

In fact, if you are a candidate from the above streams, then only you get Finance job easily.

You can try for Finance jobs in various public sector companies and private sector companies in
-Accounting department
-Tax Computation department
-Audit Department etc.

If you want to move to Bank Job, the entry level positions in Banks for the candidates of Graduation are PO (probationary officer).

A candidate will be given job as PO in a bank through
-Written Exam
-Interview.

In order to be eligible for Bank PO exams, you should be in the age group of 21-30 years.

Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

If you really want to get bank job, then take coaching for bank exams from a good coaching institute and prepare well.

Wish you all the best.
3rd January 2012, 07:30 AM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?

Yes you can applied for bank and finance.
12th November 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?

is there any chance of joining in mba with finance stream after working in bpo.....
20th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have pass bcom with 69% can i get job in banks now..and for that what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?