3rd February 2011, 02:31 PM
rubinazarin

Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?

my daughter has completed 10 grade in saudi arabia and she is doing her 12th in state board school in chennai .my husband and i are native of tamilnadu ,although she was born in saudi arabia she is a citizen of india holding an indian passport only. Is she eligible for admission to government medical colleges in tamilnadu through counselling.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  3. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  4. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?
  5. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  6. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  7. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  8. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  10. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  11. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  12. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  13. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  14. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  16. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  17. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students? -- [New]
  18. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
9th February 2011, 07:37 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?

For admission to any professional course in any state in India, the candidate needs to have a domicile certificate of the state in which you seeking the admission. If you are able to get the required domicile certificate, she is eligible for the admission.
4th April 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?

how the medical admissions carried out in tamilnadu goverment medical colleges...
9th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Will i get a medical seat in government college my cutoff is 196.67
18th May 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a keralite.am i eligible to get admission in tamil nadu medical college in state merit
21st May 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

will i have a management seat in any government college of tamilnadu
21st March 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in a Medical collage after completing 10th std ?
21st March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission to a Medical Collage after completing 10 std ?
3rd June 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

i am a keralite . i have got 95.2% in aissce and 345 marks in aipmt mains. will i get admission in tamil nadu government medical collages?
22nd June 2017, 01:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Admission in Tamilnadu medical college are given for Tamilnadu candidates. To get admission in Tamilnadu government medical college, you need to attend entrance exam.
If you qualify in the entrance exam then you'll be eligible for getting admission in medical college.

Eligibility criteria:
- If the candidate is from outside Tamilnadu or outside India they need to provide nationality certificate.
- You need to provide your address and identity proof for getting admission.
- The age should be more than 17 years.
-The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream from any recognised board.
- The percentage should be 60% for general category, 55% for OBC category, 40% for SC/ST, 45% for PwD.
- NRI candidates also eligible for the exam. You need to submit the nationality certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?