17th March 2012, 03:18 PM
juryfury

Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering

I have done my B.E( Hon) in Automobile Engineering with a 2.1 rating from coventry University, U.K and I am presently doing my MBA in Engineering management from the same university.

I wish to know what are the prospects of a good job in a reputed automobile firm once i return to India after completion of my MBA.

Jonathan

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job?
  2. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  3. How to be an automobile engineer?
  4. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  5. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  6. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  7. Job opportunity in a reputed company for retired Subedar Major?
  8. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  9. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  10. How to become a good automobile engineer?
  11. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  12. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  13. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  14. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?
  16. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  18. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech?
4th December 2016, 11:31 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering

In automobile industry, Main role of automobile engineer is to maintain high standard of vehicles by using techniques and technology.

Eligibility (Automobile Engineer)
You must have passed bachelor's degree in automobile engineering from a recognized university.

Skills Required For Good Automobile Engineer
- Interest In Automobile Field
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Team Spirit
- Problem Solving skill
- Technically Sound
- Innovative and Creative Nature

Career Prospects
You may have great career opportunities in automobile industries. B.E.(Automobile) holder with MBA, You can research the front line in marketing management. If you have knowledge of softwares such as CAD, CAM, ERP, You can make a career in designing in automobile industry.

Job Types
- Sales Engineer
- Automobile Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Designing Engineer
- Emission Researcher
- Software Engineer
- Vehicle Dynamic Controller

Employment Areas
- Marketing
- Private Transport Companies
- Defence Services
- Garage and Maintenance Workshop
- Designing Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Colleges/Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?