10th July 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia?

Hello
How can i go to saudi arab after compliting my b.com,
here in india, to do job. What is the procedure.
Or after completing b.com here in india
can i get job with salary more then 50000/month????

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  2. How to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing diploma and B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  3. Refer me some consultancies which will help me get a job as Dental Hygienist in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia
  4. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  5. Which communication course should I do after B.Tech in ECE to get a good job in Saudi Arabia
  6. List of companies in Saudi Arabia for ECE fresher? Steps to apply for job?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  8. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  9. Petroleum job problem: Different compositions of crude oil available in Gulf countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia?
  10. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  11. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  12. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  13. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  14. Which communication course should I do after B.Tech in ECE to get a job in Saudi Arabia
  15. Any scope to get a good job for a fresher in BSc Hospitality Management in India and Saudi Arabia?
  16. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  18. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
20th November 2015, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
How can i go to saudi arab after compliting my b.com,
here in india, to do job. What is the procedure.
Or after completing b.com here in india
can i get job with salary more then 50000/month????

It is very difficult to get Rs. 50,000 per month with your B.Com graduation and without experience.

You can achieve the same after some experience.

There are many jobs available in Government banks for the Probationary Officer posts.

The eligibility will be graduation in any discipline.

The maximum age limit is 30 years.

The salary will be very good for this post.

But the aspirant has to clear the written test, interview and final selection.

Regarding the job in Saudi Arabia they mostly recruit people with some experience.

You have to check the newspapers and websites frequently.

You have to apply online for the jobs.

They may conduct the interviews in India or they conduct the interview through Skype also.

If you are selected then you can work in Saudi Arabia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?