12th February 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?

sir/mam,
i am rajeev of 2nd year chemical engineering and i want to have the list of industries in kolkata in which i can do industrial training.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur? -- [New]
  2. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  3. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  4. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  5. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  6. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  8. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  9. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  10. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai/Pune?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai and Pune?
  12. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  13. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  14. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  15. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  16. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  17. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  18. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
24th August 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?

sir/mam
i am the student of b.tech 2nd year chemical engineering i want to know the best companies for summer training in surat
20th December 2012, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?

sir/mam
i am the student of b.tech 2nd year chemical engineering i want to know the best companies for summer training in uttar pradesh or mathura.
23rd December 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering industrial training to
chemical engineers
28th February 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i am the student of B.E.3rd year chemical
engineering i want to know the best companies for
summer training in Maharashtra.
19th March 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am b.pharm 3rd year and I want to do summer industrial training at kolkata pls provide me with all details
31st March 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam..I m student of 3rd year of chemical engineering .I want to do industrials training .which industry is best for us
21st April 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of chemical engineering (petro chemical). I may do Summer training for 28 days. Please tell me which company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?