18th July 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?

What mean free scholarship By paying or by financia aid ? May i get the chance by any financial aid in finding means of help.i wait u'r reply !

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  2. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  3. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  4. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  6. Scholarship, financial air or part time jobs in order to support studies in Aerospace engineering? Cost to study this course?
  7. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  8. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  9. Do I have a chance for scholarship if my financial background is low? I am a student of JNTUK University
  10. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  11. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  12. Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?
  13. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  14. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  17. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd July 2022, 12:18 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?

The scholarship is a financial aid provided to students to persue higher studies without providing their own money.
Scholarship is mainly provided to
Economically backward students
Meritorious students
Who are desirous of studying further.

Thus scholarship is mainly a financial aid which is free of cost.
The applicant does not have to pay anything to apply to such scholarship

Various universities provide scholarship whereas various Central and State scheme for scholarship is also for desirous students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?