18th July 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?

hello,
my name is anupam jayaswal, i am a student of standard 10. i want to get selected in the top 100 universities in us .please let me know what steps should i take to fulfill my dream of studying in an us institution for undergraduate program. also let me know the chances of getting a scholarship or financial aid in us institution for an Indian student.

Related Questions:
  1. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  2. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  3. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  4. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  5. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  6. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  7. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  8. Which universities will provide me with 100% scholarship?
  9. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  11. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  12. Any chance to be selected in IIT and NIT after scoring 45/100
  13. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  14. How to get into top universities like MIT, Harvard or Columbia
  15. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?
  16. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  17. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  18. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
7th May 2017, 12:56 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?

To study in top 100 universities of US you need to appear and have to score excellent percentage/grade in IELTS/TOEFL examination. You need to score more than 75% on the exam, then only you will get admission in the renowned colleges affiliated with top universities. The candidates can apply for Study Abroad Scholarship or can apply for Stafford financial aid by filling the FAFSA (free Application for Federal Student Aid) every year. The candidate needs to sign the MPN (Master Promissory Note) and should have complete the counselling process to get the loan via Financial Aid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?