12th May 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?

Iam a 3rd year btech mechanical student. After completing my course i want to do btech marine course by later entry. How it is possible? Answer must.

17th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?

iam doing mechanical engineering diploma after marine engineering b tech
2nd March 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?

i am a BE mechanical graduate i have one back i am working in small scale industry i have 6 month experiance in production field how can get a job in mechanical mnc companies
4th May 2013, 04:24 PM
banacareer

HI,

Yes you are eligible to marine engineering.
Marine engineers are sometimes called naval architects. They directly influence the design of ships and other related equipment. A marine engineer may choose to work on the construction of aircraft carriers and submarines or choose to personalize their work by building sailboats and having their own boat-making company. Marine engineers also design steering and propulsion systems for ships.

The following steps you need to take:
1 Search for colleges that have a marine engineer program and make a selection. There will be many colleges that offer a degree in engineering but not offer a marine engineering degree.

2 Get your bachelor's degree and take an entry-level position that will start your career with a decent wage. You will want to continue your education while you work.

3 Obtain your master's degree in marine engineering. Your coursework will be mostly lab hours that will teach you how to apply principles of engineering.

4 Create a portfolio as you study and work in the field of engineering. You want to move out of the entry-level stage as soon as possible. A portfolio will help you overcome your weaknesses and build your strengths.

5 Pitch your talent for managing engineers and your skills as a designer to select engineering companies as you climb higher and higher in your career. You may choose just to stay with one company or start your own.

6 Work with specific goals in mind for the direction you want your career to go. Always stay focused on your goals and remember to always look for opportunities for advancement and an increase in pay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?