27th June 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required to do MS in Germany?

i got 62% at end of 3-1 semister iwould like to do my ms in germany will i get aggod university.
if learn germany language can i get part time job.
can that part time job manage my cost of living there

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  2. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  5. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  6. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  8. How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?
  9. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  10. Detail question about MS in Germany
  11. Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?
  12. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  13. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  14. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  15. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  16. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  17. Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  18. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
15th August 2012, 01:14 PM
jaibiotech

Default Re: Percentage required to do MS in Germany?

hi i am doing b.tech botechnology ,i want to know about the university detail in the field of biotechnology.
19th October 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

my percentage in b.tech is 65%. is that am i eligible to do ms in germany????
20th October 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to known about the university details of biotechnology in german for MS
16th June 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements necessary for applying ms in germany? is there any cutoff marks for btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?