31st July 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Ways of getting admission in M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to appear in?

What are the ways of getting admission for a M.Arch programme in abroad? Which entrance exam is required to be undertaken for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS?
  2. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  3. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  4. GATE or GRE: Better choice after B.Tech?
  5. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in abroad? Procedure and which entrance exams to prepare for?
  7. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  8. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  9. Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS?
  10. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  11. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  12. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  13. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  14. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  15. Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?
  16. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  17. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  18. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
29th June 2015, 08:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ways of getting admission in M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to appear in?

To get M.Arch course admission in foreign universities, first you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. These exam scores are very important, because most of the universities offer admission by considering these exam scores of the applicants. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, which are offering M.Arch course and you should apply for admission by sending your application and test scores. Then the university officials will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?