3rd June 2011, 04:25 PM
Gattu Raju

Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?

While am studying M.Tech bio tech in germany am getting any stayfound from universites. and after completion of my course what about job oppernities..
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. Scholarship and stay fund facilities in best university of Germany and America for PhD in Biotechnology?
  5. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  6. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  7. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  8. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  9. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  10. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  11. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  13. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  15. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  16. Job opportunities in India for a candidate after completion of MS from Germany?
  17. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  18. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
14th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?

What shud I do after completing b.pharmacy? I got drop in 1 st year so their is chances of good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?