7th February 2012, 10:30 AM
hrudai reddy

How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks

Hello,
I am pursuing b.tech in computer science (last sem) with an aggr of 62% and looking forward for Masters program.
GRE- 1010
Ielts- yet to take(aiming at 7 band)

X-78%
Xii-88%

Suggest me which place to opt among US, Aus and Germany (language is not a problem) considering job opportunities after Masters and also the expenses during the course (Fee + living expenses)

Thank you.

22nd December 2012, 07:29 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrudai reddy View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing b.tech in computer science (last sem) with an aggr of 62% and looking forward for Masters program.
GRE- 1010
Ielts- yet to take(aiming at 7 band)

X-78%
Xii-88%

Suggest me which place to opt among US, Aus and Germany (language is not a problem) considering job opportunities after Masters and also the expenses during the course (Fee + living expenses)

Thank you.
hello friend,
of you ask me I would suggest you to do MS in Germany. far about my knowledge, Germany is the best place to do MS both for mechanical and electronics.
both fees and living will cost about 4,00000-5,00000. it is excluded with the flight charges.
I think you can easily get seat, because of GRE.
all the best for your future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?