27th July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?

I've completed my bachelor's but final year result is pending.I'm general by caste.I want to do MBA and want to apply for education loan.I got 48% in 10th,52% in 12th ,62% in 1st year and 64% in 2nd year .I want to apply for direct admission without any entrance exam for MBA in govt. college,

Related Questions:
  1. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  2. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  3. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  4. Can I get education loan after direct admission in B.Tech?
  5. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  6. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  7. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  8. How to take direct admission in any government college?
  9. Can I take direct admission in government B.Tech college in HP after scoring 75% marks?
  10. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  11. How to get Educational loan for lateral entry into second year?
  12. Can I get loan before admission in college?
  13. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  14. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of MBA government colleges in Kutch? I want to take admission in MBA
  16. Am I eligible for education loan being 1st ranker in LEET?
  17. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
12th January 2015, 08:24 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?

Yes sure you can get Education Loan from various banks. It doesn't matter either you have taken admission directly or through any entrance exam. Most of banks are always ready to provide Loans to students.

You need following documents in order to get the Loan:

PAN Card
Address Proof(Ration card, Aadhar Card etc)
Father Income Proof
Identity Proof
College Admission Proof

You need to provide above documents to the bank and they will provide you Education Loan at Interest rate of 12-15% depending upon the Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?