25th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?

i,am diploma pass out student of sc catagiery ,
percentage 73%
can get admission to government college for direct second year of computer engg of b.E

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in engineering college after scoring 55% in diploma in computer engineering
  3. Can I get admission in engineering for 2nd year after scoring 84.19%
  4. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  5. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  6. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  8. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering
  9. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  10. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  13. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  14. Can I get admission for direct 2nd year in government engineering college Karad after completing dippleting diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  17. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  18. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
6th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?

how many per required for direct second year admission?
31st May 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?

Can iget admission to ba eglish course at goverment college in calicut
31st May 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i get degree 2dyear admission in gov college
10th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in gov college at 73%
20th June 2013, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in government engineering college direct second year in 84.19% ?
20th June 2013, 01:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

A lot of government colleges offer lateral entry admission but there are some like Indian Institutes of Technology and National Institutes of Technology that will not offer you such admission.

If you are seeking admission in IITs or NITs then you will have to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam. There is no other option. After clearing the JEE you will get admission in first year and not second year.

However if you are looking for admission in other government colleges especially funded by the state governments then surely you can take admission in the second year of the B.Tech course.

The Lateral Entry Admission is actually quite common these days for the diploma holders. Most colleges reserve some seats for the diploma holders to grab through the lateral entry process.

Generally 5 to 10 percent of total seats are reserved by the Engineering colleges but there is no such rule. It could vary college to college.

Mainly most colleges offer admission through entrance exam. Lateral Entry Engineering Test is one of the entrance exams for the lateral entry admission. You can appear for it having completed diploma with 60 percent marks.

In the states like Uttar Pradesh several colleges prefer diploma holders to appear for the UPSEE entrance exam and on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam, the admission may offer admission.

In some private colleges you can actually get admission without any entrance exam. These colleges offer direct admission to diploma holders with good percentage. However some colleges ask candidates to appear for entrance exam conducted by the college itself.
16th April 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college for degree in mechanical engineering with open caste in msbte
17th June 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I get 82 percentage marks in mp board 12th . How I will get admission in government engineering college of mp or nit college
17th June 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I get 82 percentage marks in mp board 12 the. How I will get admission in government engineering college of mp or nit and I got 35 marks in jee mains exam 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?