4th January 2012, 10:17 AM
Gudiya Roy

How to take direct admission in any government college?

how can i take direct admission in any government collage?..please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  2. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic in any Government college of Nagpur if secured 55% in 12th? -- [New]
  3. How to take direct admission in any government college?
  4. Can I take direct admission in government B.Tech college in HP after scoring 75% marks?
  5. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th?
  6. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?
  8. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  10. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  11. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  12. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  13. How to get admission in Ahmedabad government colleges?
  14. Marks required to get admission in direct 2nd year in government college of engineering Aurangabad?
  15. Can I get direct admission in any IIT or government college?
  16. Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC
  17. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  18. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
16th September 2012, 10:47 PM
momdaladla

Default Re: How to take direct admission in any government college?

You have to clear there entrance test and get a good rank to got admit in a govt collage
17th September 2012, 10:04 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take direct admission in any government college?

One thing you should tell yourself clearly is that there is no way to get direct admission in government college. No matter what people tell you, there is no shortcut for admission in government colleges in India. Always remember that.

The admission in government colleges is always given on the basis of candidate's performance in entrance exam. It does not matter whether you are applying for medical, Engineering or any other course, the procedure will remain the same. Apply for the entrance exam and basis on the performance would be able to get the admission.

There are various quotas in government colleges like for reserve categories, physically handicapped etc. but even then the candidate is required to appear for the entrance exam.

Things are different in private colleges. There is management quota in private college through which you can seek admission without having to appear for the entrance exam. The admission through management quota is given if the candidate has performed extremely well in 12th board or if you are willing to make a huge donation.

However in government colleges there is no such thing as management quota. However there are people who claims to get you admission for a whopping amount that could easily reach Rs 50 Lakh. But the truth is that this is strictly illegal and there is a good chance of you getting caught at some point in time. Your degree would be cancelled in such situation. Besides these people are not trustworthy, they may run away with your money.

Therefore to get admission in government college, you should start preparing hard for the entrance exam. There is no other way but to perform well in entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?