3rd February 2011, 09:46 PM
aurinko

Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?

please may i know the syllabus and qustion paper pattern for the NIMHANS
m phil ( clinical psychology) entance exam 2011

13th February 2011, 12:17 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?

The syllabus for entrance exam covers the whole syllabs of Psychology at its graduation level including its sub-branches i.e. General Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Behavioral Psychology.
The question paper is objective type consisting of MCQ [Multiple Choice Questions].
23rd March 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?

I want to do PhD in clinical Psychology,i am having mphildegree in Medical and Social Psychology. how much time will
it take in submitting thesis?
11th April 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

There will jus be mcqz or subjective question too in the entrance exams?
3rd May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the topics included in m.phil clinical psychology.entrance exam
28th June 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to give entry test of clinical psychology plz tell me which things are important like documents.and give me patren of paper.
28th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a software Engineer.
I want to do post graduation in psychology.I'm very much interested in it.
Not to become a psychologist or doctor.
I feel that it will improve my performance.
I want to do it full time.
Please tell me which collages would be good.
I'm in Hyderabad,Andhra pradesh
14th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus and previeous year question paper of M.PHIL (CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY] of nihmans banglore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?