8th August 2014, 02:31 PM
c p yadav

When will be the counseling of WBJELET for 2nd year admission for B.Tech?

when will be councelling 2014 wbjelet for 2nd year admission to B Tech

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  3. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Date of 2nd counseling for BBA admission?
  5. Will I get admission in 2nd counseling of IP? Date of display of 1st and 2nd counseling?
  6. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. What should I do after doing B.Tech after diploma?
  10. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  11. Can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech program in IPU?
  12. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  13. Can I go for 2nd counseling of KIIT MCA?
  14. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  15. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after doing BSc?
  17. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  18. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
19th January 2017, 07:50 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: When will be the counseling of WBJELET for 2nd year admission for B.Tech?

WBJEEB stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. It is organized JELET examination for admission in various colleges situated in west Bengal. As you want to know counseling date of WBJELET for 2nd year admission for B.Tech here, I am going to tell you the same-

Important tentative dates :

JELET Entrance Exam – In the month of June.

Result announce - first or second week of August.

Ist Counseling start - In the last week of August.

IInd Counseling start - Second or third week of September.

For more information you can contact at given below address-

WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS BOARD
AQ-13/1, SECTOR – V,
SALT LAKE CITY, KOLKATA – 700 091
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?