1st August 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan subsidy from Dena Bank?

I bought education loan in Dena bank . They collect some interest from me . how can i get interest subsidy? Please do help me as I am in need for it.

27th May 2016, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan subsidy from Dena Bank?

For availing interest subsidy for your education loan you need to have taken admission in a professional undergraduate or post graduate course in a technical institute.
Your parent's income should be below 4.5 lacs per annum to avail this subsidy. Just submit your family's income certificate to the bank branch where you availed the loan. If you meet the criteria then surely you will get subsidy.
8th March 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

TOOK A LOAN FROM DENA BANK .. ND JUST AFTER PAY FOR MY FIRST YEAR FEE . THEY STARTED TAKING INTEREST MONEY FROM MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT . THEY TOLD US "PAYING INTEREST MONEY NOW" WILL BENEFIT US OF 1% ON CURRENT INTEREST RATES .... SAME THING HAPPENED AFTER 2ND ,3RD,ND 4TH YEAR .AS THEY PAID FOR MY SUBSEQUENT YEARS MONEY INTEREST MONEY INCREASED ACCORDINGLY.. NOW THEY ARE DENYING TO REDUCE INTEREST RATES .. IS THERE ANY SUCH RULE ?? HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK WHICH THEY TOOK IN NAME OF INTEREST ? (AS I KNOW GOV. PAY SUBSIDY FOR MORATORIUM PERIOD ) WHERE SHOULD I COMPLAIN ??
29th July 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done all the procedures for education loan subsidy.the branch manager says that he knows nothing about when I will receive the subsidy how can I get confirmed whether subsidy will be provided to me or not
29th November 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Gopal Mahale, I had taken Education loan from Dena bank in 2009 for my Engineering. Total amount i have taken is 2.1 lac. Now I return all amount with there interest but bank can not give me subsidy. So how I can get my subsidy from bank. [email protected] *(8149367707) please help me.
22nd October 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Any one place suggest me how to get loan subsidy
I already paid half of loan amount.. I already applied for subsidy .
But they are saying we don't know about. Subsidy government will be gives you directly through ur bank account.. but still 4 years completed one -ruppes didn't come..
31st October 2019, 07:57 AM
EduXpert

For education loan subsidy you need to have income certificate of your family. The income of the family should be below 4.5 lakhs per year.

After you have got admission in the course you can apply for education loan and during the application process, you need to submit the documents.
11th February 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

After I applied for loan I am getting subsidy for up to two year. Now it is stopped. I talked to bank representative but they denied and tell they do not have any such information. Where do I complain regarding this issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?