20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank avails Education Loan for B.A.(Dance) course?

Hi,
I am interested in Dance and want to make my career in Dancing. Though I am from poor family background and unable to afford the expenses as I have a desire to do get admission in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. Kindly tell me I can avail Bank Education Loan for getting admission and do B.A. in Dance there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. Education loan for BAMS course?
  6. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  11. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  12. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  13. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  14. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank? -- [New]
  15. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  16. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?

21st June 2016, 12:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank avails Education Loan for B.A.(Dance) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am interested in Dance and want to make my career in Dancing. Though I am from poor family background and unable to afford the expenses as I have a desire to do get admission in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. Kindly tell me I can avail Bank Education Loan for getting admission and do B.A. in Dance there?

If the course is approved and your college is recognised by UGC/Government/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR then you are eligible for an education loan for B.A Dance course.
This is the main criteria for the education loan. You should be an Indian National. You should have a good academic record. Your Father and Mother should be co- borrowers. You can visit the nationalized bank branch near your house for more details regarding the education loan.

22nd June 2016, 12:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely avail education loan to pursue B.A course in the field of Dance. Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is a well recognized institute and offers good exposure to dancers. Moreover, the fees of the course is also not very high. Hence , you can definitely get the education loan sanctioned provided you satisfy all terms and conditions of education loan scheme and complete all norms as per instructions from the concerned bank.

9th February 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am private school teacher and also dance teacher and i want to buy new byke so what i have to to for applying loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?