2nd July 2011, 06:27 PM
srajan1991

Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?

Is both GRE and TOEFL scores are required for taking admission in MS program in USA

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  3. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  4. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  5. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  7. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  9. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  10. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  11. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  14. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to study MS in any Public University of USA?
  15. Entrance exams for doing M.Tech in Abroad along with scholarship?
  16. Eligibility to get admission for studying MS in Australia and Canada? Minimum score is required in Degree, GRE and TOEFL to get scholarship? -- [New]
  17. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  18. What all exams I should take to do MS in abroad after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
5th November 2011, 02:45 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?

dear friend,

no both are not required if you have good marks in any one of two then you can easily get seat in MS program in USA .so go for it and do it
thanks
best of luck.
21st December 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?

I have done B.Tech in IT and I have 1 year Experience. Is GMAT,GRE,TOEFL .....EXAM is necessary to do ,M.S in USA?
21st January 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

which entrance exams are to compulsorily given to seek admissions in us?would it just do with gre and toefl?
29th January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Do i need GRE for MS in forensic science or medical research in US?
17th April 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the best universities in usa for ms
20th June 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am newly immigrant in USA from Bangladesh.I am graduated in mechanical engineering. Now I want to enroll in university for masters in engg program.Which will be the easy way to get admission where i can get waiver tuition fee or scholarship,GRE or TOFEL?
14th September 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of genetic engineering and biotechnology,i want to complete my ms from any university of USA with scholarship. what can i do for it?help me.
4th November 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has already done MS from USA & presently working in research related job in IBM. She would like to do Ph.D. now. Will she have to appear for GRE again?
4th November 2012, 10:13 PM
sai@killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by srajan1991 View Post
Is both GRE and TOEFL scores are required for taking admission in MS program in USA
dear friend,

The gre and toefl are not considered the same.if a candidate apply for gre and writes gres he/she should write iels in order to go for ms in usa.
if you plan maba in usa then you need to write cat exam then followed by toefl.so,its proved that the both have different significance.

thanks
9th February 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm an electronics engineering student... To do M.S. In USA, is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL?
9th February 2013, 04:51 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Yes both the scores of GRE & TOEFL are cumpolsary and necessary in order to join any university abroad. GRE score would be helpful in getting admission in the college for the technical purpose whereas the TOEFL exam score is cumpolsary for you because it is the evidence of the fact that you have taken English as a foreign language in the corresponding university in which you are about to take admission in.
Gud luck
9th February 2013, 09:05 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

Dear,
yes TOEFL (test of english as foreign language) is must for abroad and GRE (graduate record examination) is also required for MS abroad. based on score card of both colleges are alloted .It is better if you write sat exam which helps you to get scholarship there.
10th March 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i have completed BE mechanical i want to study in abroad for MS, how to give the GRE & TOFEL exam, pls give the list of Institute where i can submit the forms & ensure the other details.
16th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am electrical and electronic student but i want to change to software side.Is it possible are not. I get the admisson are not in the universities.
30th May 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Iam about to graduate my bachelor of science in human nutrition and thinking of studying abroad my masters but I don't know how to start..could you give me procedures and how will I get scholarships
27th October 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

HI
GREETINGS!!!

WHAT ARE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN AERONAUTICAL INDUSTRY AS AN APPLICATION ENGINEER IN INDIA FOR B.E. AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS OTHER THAN DESIGN, ANALYSIS & CFD SECTORS FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THESE SECTORS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?