19th December 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Apply to MIT, USA without TOEFL score?

I am a student from India and i wants to apply for MIT
USA this year but i can't apply toef because my preparations are not well. Can i apply mit without applying toefl this year? I will be very grateful to you if you answer this question

Related Questions:
  1. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score?
  2. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  3. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  4. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  6. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  7. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  8. Is GRE mandatory to get admission in USA universities? Can we apply through TOEFL or IELTS score?
  9. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  10. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Procedure to get a job in USA? Is TOEFL exam compulsory?
  12. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  13. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  14. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  15. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  16. How to do B.Tech from MIT, USA? How to apply for it from India
  17. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  18. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
9th October 2014, 10:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apply to MIT, USA without TOEFL score?

Yes, you can apply for admission in US Universities without TOEFL score, but, you must have UELTS score to get admission in the US universities. So, to get admission in US Universities, you need to appear for TOEFL or IELTS for proving your english proficiency. Without TOEFL and IELTS score, you can get admission in the US Universities. So, if you have not appeared for TOEFL exam, then, you need to appear for the IELTS exam to get admission in the US Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?