15th May 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?

hii,

I,Paramjeet Singh,am student of BE computer science studying in 3rd year.

i want to do Internship and training in companies like TCS, infosys, IBM,Accenture.

kindly help me regarding the information and procedure for internship in such companies.

24th October 2016, 02:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?

Getting the permission for internship in top IT MNCs is not that easy. Before applying make sure that you have completed half of your degree course. After that you have to look for someone working there who can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Because, companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM, Accenture only accept the candidates who applies through the reference of their employees. But, if you don't have any contact then you can apply through the contact of your college.

Most of the companies have tie-ups with different colleges. So, at first you have to contact the training and placement cell of your college and get a permission letter with a NOC signed by the principal. Fill up the training application form available in your college, attach it with a copy of resume, the permission letter and address it to the HOD of the company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to attach it with the NOC and send it again to the company. Within a few days you will be called for the selection process. These companies conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview. Hence, after successfully clearing the examination and the interview you will get the permission to start you internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?