22nd October 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get summer training in mechanical production stream?

Sir, my name is Vipin Yadav, I am a student of Government polytechnic, Gorakhpur.
My branch is Mechanical production and I am in 2nd year. I want to do summer training. So, please tell for this that how I can get summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  2. How can i do Summer Training in Jaipur under Mechanical stream?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  6. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  8. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where to go for summer internship in Mechanical engineering stream at Ambala?
  10. List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  11. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  12. How to do one month summer training in Mechanical engineering from L&T during summer vacation? -- [New]
  13. Being a student of mechanical production stream, am I eligible to apply in jobs for mechanical stream?
  14. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  15. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  16. How can I apply for Summer Training in any Company that offers Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  17. What is the cost and place of the company which provide summer training for mechanical candidates?
  18. Which Companies in Odisha offer Summer Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
24th October 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get summer training in mechanical production stream?

It is nice to see you aspire for industrial training opportunities. There are many organisations as your choice in which you can pursue industrial training like PSUs, power and steel plants, Electricity Corporation, Indian Railways, etc. You can contact the organisation of your choice, get the application form, fill it up and submit it with the requisite details. You can also apply online in certain organisations which have online provision of application. Apart from this you can also apply through referral of employees working in particular organisation where you want to pursue training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?