6th August 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the scholarship eligibility age for B.Ed students?

sholarship elligibulity age for bed students ?. Please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  2. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  5. PhD in pharmacceutics with stipend by AICTE from top college in india -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any scholarship available for general students?
  7. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  8. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  9. Can I do BSc IT through distance education from KUK, Haryana or MDU Rohtak?
  10. Eligibility to get CBSE scholarship after passing 10th?
  11. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  12. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship having 88% in 10th CBSE?
  14. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
  15. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  16. Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?
  17. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  18. Eligibility for CBSE scholarship? How can I get it?
15th April 2015, 10:11 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the scholarship eligibility age for B.Ed students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sholarship elligibulity age for bed students ?. Please provide to me the details
There are other quite a few scholarships for students who are doing B.Ed, Fr. Nadayath scholarship is awarded to that student who will be able to secure highest scores in all the subjects in B.Ed degree examination.

Under National Scholarship Scheme , it offers B.E./B.Tech/MBBs/L.L.B/B.Ed/Diploma professional and Engineering studies 120 INR per month for Day scholars and 300 per month for hostellers. Eligibility criteria for getting this scholarship is to obtain 60% aggregate marks in qualifying examination and passed in the same year of award of scholarship. Parent’s income should not be more than 25000 per year this is for under graduate scheme. But for post graduate students, scholarship will be sanctioned without consideration of the income of parents of candidates.

Looking these scholarships there is no age criteria has been set for getting them, you need to quality the above criteria in order to get scholarship.
7th April 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scholarship eligibility age for B.Ed students?

I could not apply for scholarship in first year i.e after admission in college and unfortunately could not appear in first year exam. Can I apply next year for scholarship.

Regards
naushad
[email protected]
3rd November 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there chance to give scholorship for the b.ed students whose already completed their post graduation
4th March 2022, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam 38 years old will i get scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?