16th June 2010, 03:08 PM
jayeshpd

PhD in pharmacceutics with stipend by AICTE from top college in india

hi, i am jayesh dobariya.
i am doing m.pharm (pharmaceutics) maliba pharmacy college and i want to do PhD after m.pharm in those college where stipend abve 15000/- is given by AICTE or any other .
but i can not get proper information about that...so please help me to find out this.
main cities will be gujarat,panjab,delhi,maharashtra,rajasthan,banaras and madhyapradesh.

16th June 2010, 06:05 PM
jicks

Default Re: PhD in pharmacceutics with stipend by AICTE from top college in india

Hi Jayesh,

Instead of running behing colleges offering scholarship, why can't you select your desired college for doing ph.d and apply for scholarship independtly.

A lot of Trust offers scholarships for ph.d students
Jawarharlal Nehru scholarship
Sahu Jain Trust
DAAD
Rhods
IITB MonashResearch Academy scholarship
Homi Baba centre for science scholarship and lot more

Please visit www.scholarships-india.com and go through eligibility section and then decide which one is applicable in your case.

Regards
19th June 2010, 01:29 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: PhD in pharmacceutics with stipend by AICTE from top college in india

friend,
most universities are offer stipend in the name of fellowship to the phd students in india. Monthly scholarships from 10,000/- to 25,000/- to the all selected phd research students.

Phd students in india may get scholarship to do their research work in abroad. There are 6 month to 2 years depending upon the research title and requirements. Mostly UK and Austraila Canada and USA are the targetting for indian phd students. After their completion of phd they may go for placement and settlement in that country itself.

There are limied scholarships for phd students from Government of India.

All indian universities offer phd programme. Some of the IGNOU colleges offer phd courses which is useful to join as college lecturer with out entrance exam. But the thing is getting entry into the college is very competitive. Have to work for more to get Phd seat.

and also you can apply for scholarships based on your merit positions after getting admissions . I am attaching a file from the which will be useful to you .....
2010_PhD_InformationBrouchure.pdf

best of luck!!!!
27th June 2010, 11:43 PM
sattuvachan
Senior Member++++

there are too many colleges in canada , usa which provides stipend for your research work so there is nothing to worry !!!

you can visit http://www.scholarships-india.com for more details regarding scholarships in india as well as abroad .

best of luck!!!
28th June 2010, 08:05 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend:

there are too many colleges in canada , usa which provides stipend for your research work.
for more deatail http://www.scholarships-india.com
28th June 2010, 10:20 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeshpd View Post
i am doing m.pharm (pharmaceutics) maliba pharmacy college and i want to do PhD after m.pharm in those college where stipend abve 15000/- is given by AICTE or any other .
but i can not get proper information about that...so please help me to find out this.
main cities will be gujarat,panjab,delhi,maharashtra,rajasthan,banaras and madhyapradesh.
Hello Friend
I have one P.df file in which full detail regarding your query but I cant give you here, so please can you download from below given link.
http://www.niper.ac.in/2010_PhD_InformationBrouchure.pdf
Please check this link you may get full information.
good luck
17th July 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

collehes offering scholarships for doing phd in pharmacy for non gate students after they have done their m.pharm
20th July 2010, 09:09 PM
jayeshpd

thank you! but i want to get information about phd in pharmaceutics that is pharmacy profession,,,,so please help me..........
16th August 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM VISHAL . I GOT 2222 GPAT RANK .SIR I WANTS TO TAKE ADDMISSION IN M.PHARMA. PLZ,GIVE ME NAME OF CLG WHICH PROVIDE STIPEND MORE THAN 15000 PER MONTH
17th August 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

thanks for giving information....................................... .
17th August 2010, 05:49 PM
jayeshpd

There are no any colleges in india where you get a stipend more than 15000/-.
In India, stipend for M.pharm students are given 8000/- per month by AICTE.
25th August 2010, 11:05 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
There r so many colleges giving scholarships by which you can study properly.
some scholarships are:
1:Jawarharlal Nehru scholarship
2:Sahu Jain Trust
3:IITB (MonashResearch Academy scholarship)
4:science scholarship and lot more

for more visit www.scholarships-india.com .
colleges are in attachment below:
Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Pharmacy.docx(13.6 KB, 765 views)
30th August 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

is it true that stipend for GPAT qualified students will be 11,700/pm from this year???
31st August 2010, 12:45 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

before some year the stipend was about 8000 rs.

but now it was increses so it is true news the the stipend given for the

PhD in pharmacceutics is about 12000 thousands.

so you can go.
2nd September 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

stipend for gpat qualified student persuing mpharma
8th September 2010, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

just wanna know which is the best university and college to do ma Ph D in India either in mumbai or bangalore
1st October 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m doing m.pharm in ceutics in baroda and i m not gpat qaulify!but got admission through gtu cet exam.is there entrance for ph.d in m.s baroda or any other college in gujarat only?!!with stipend detail!!plz reply
28th October 2010, 01:12 PM
mayur kotadiya

hello sir i m doing m.pharm in Pharmaceutics and is there any entrance exm for ph.d in m.s baroda or any other college in gujarat only?!!with stipend detail!!plz reply
1st December 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir plz give me a list of exam which is conducted to do phd in pharmaceutics in top universities in india with scholarship
16th February 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Helo sir i m doing m.pharm n i m gpat qualified wil i need reclear gpat for admission in phd n plz give me the inforrmation abt exm conduct for phd in pharmaceutics for stipend
19th March 2011, 11:00 PM
delhi_hyd

I am doing PHd from Veer Kuwar Singh University in Economics. Could you please guide me how I can get the stipend provided to Phd students ?
21st May 2011, 09:36 PM
Shivank2
Junior Member+

dear,

There are too many colleges in canada , usa which provides stipend for your research

work.

for more deatail [URL="http://http://www.scholarships-india.com"]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/phd-pharmacceutics-stipend-aicte-top-college-india-19502.html#ixzz1N09a6euD
THAKNZZ..
16th July 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

GATE Scholarship
Dear sir/madam

I am a student of APMC college of pharmaceutical education and research student of M.Pharm. sir, I want to know why the GATE stipend release for 2010-11 is getting delayed. we are the students, who only depends on the stipend for entire year. please take fast action on the delay.
thanking you sir.
yours sincerely.
21st August 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

is it true that stipend for GPAT qualified students fro M. PHARMA will be 11,700/pm from this year?????????????
20th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want syllabus for phD in pharmaceutics for ms baroda
20th September 2011, 11:02 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Top 3 colleges PhD in pharmacceutics with stipend :

1.Sahu Jain Trust
2.IITB
3.Jawarharlal Nehru scholarship
15th October 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
My name is SUPRIYO CHANDRA,student of M.Pharm in pharmaceutics in west bengal.i have qualified GPAT 2011,& my rank is 7277.So my query is that after completion my M.Pharm,i want to continue ph.d in pharmaceutics from any university/ institute in INDIA.help me out what shall i have to do and what are the steps,to get my admission in PH.D.is there any exam that i have to qualifiy to get myself admitted in ph.d?kindly send me ur precious suggestion in my email address that is given [email protected]
thanking you.
3rd November 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

PhD in NIMS UNIVERSITY AT RAJASTHAN IS VALUABLE OR NOT
Hello sir,
i want to do phD in pharmaceutics in NIMS University located in rajasthan,the degree is valuable r not please give me the information sir,my mail id is [email protected]
20th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Found latest Phd scholarships in Pharmacy in India for Indian students to study in India and abroad .. visit www.scholarships-in-india.com
12th August 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, m student of M.pharmacy second year, i have not qualify gpat, i want to do p.h,d with stipend. pls guide me.
12th August 2012, 03:30 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,
most universities are offer stipend in the name of fellowship to the phd students in india.

Monthly scholarships from 10,000/- to 25,000/- to the all selected phd research students.

Phd students in india may get scholarship to do their research work in abroad. There are 6 month to 2 years depending upon the research title and requirements.

Mostly UK and Austraila Canada and USA are the targetting for indian phd students. After their completion of phd they may go for placement and settlement in that country itself.

All indian universities offer phd programme. Some of the IGNOU colleges offer phd courses which is useful to join as college lecturer with out entrance exam. But the thing is getting entry into the college is very competitive. Have to work for more to get Phd seat.

and also you can apply for scholarships based on your merit positions after getting admissions . I am attaching a file from the which will be useful to you .....
15th August 2012, 11:16 PM
sunny.leone2012

Hi dear,

most universities are offer stipend in the name of fellowship to the phd students in india. Monthly scholarships from 10,000/- to 25,000/- to the all selected phd research students.

Phd students in india may get scholarship to do their research work in abroad. There are 6 month to 2 years depending upon the research title and requirements. Mostly UK and Austraila Canada and USA are the targetting for indian phd students. After their completion of phd they may go for placement and settlement in that country itself.

Thanks
23rd August 2012, 12:32 AM
pankrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeshpd View Post
hello sir,
My name is PRATIBHA AGARWAL,student of M.Pharm in pharmaceutical analysis in madhyapradesh .i have qualified GPAT 2011,& my rank is 5232.So my query is that after completion my M.Pharm,i want to continue ph.d in pharmaceutics from any university/ institute in INDIA.help me out what shall i have to do and what are the steps,to get my admission in PH.D.is there any exam that i have to qualifiy to get myself admitted in ph.d?is my gpat card is valid for phd?how can i take admision on gpat basis?kindly send me ur precious suggestion in my email address that is given [email protected]
thanking you.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=98903#ixzz24IbOLqFt
17th March 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am m pharm holder, want to do phd, and i am qualified in gpat 2014. i would like to know about colleges providing phd with stipent. please help me sir.
1st December 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

guys, every university which is offering pharmacy PhD provides scholarship if you are qualified in national level exams like GPAT. you just need to appty to those universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?