6th December 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?

Can i apply for bank clerk job and other jobs, being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th ISC board. Iam pursuing B.com from DAV PG college dehradun. My age is 18.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  2. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks? -- [New]
  5. Can I give Bank Clerk Exams having secured 44% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  7. Can I fill forms for Clerk position of any bank being a candidate having secured 44% in 12th class?
  8. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  11. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  12. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  13. Can I appear for upcoming NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th with Science from ISC Board?
  14. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  15. Whether PCM completed candidate can reappear in 12th ISC Board exam with Biology?
  16. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  17. Job opportunities in Banking Sector for a candidate who has secured 54.4% in 12th Commerce?
  18. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
6th December 2011, 11:59 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?

Yes. You are eligible to appear for Bank Clerk Exams soon after the completion of your 12th class from ISC Board.

There are number of public sector and private sector banks which will leave notifications for the recruitment of Clerks.

The selection procedure for these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview.

From this academic year, common written exam is being conducted by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) for the recruitment of Clerks for 19 public sector banks.

SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

One should have to secure a minimum of 50% in 12th class in order to be eligible for this exam. As per this criteria, you are eligible to appear for this exam.

As a part of age criteria, one should be in the age group of 18-28 years in order to be eligible for this exam.

Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC and 5 years for the candidates of SC/ ST category.

Here is the official website of IBPS.
http://www.ibps.in/

For updated information on bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/

Other than Bank Clerk Jobs, you can also try for various jobs in
-Army
-Navy
-Air Force
-SCRA etc.

As you are pursuing B.Com, its not a good idea to try for job opportunities on the basis of 12th class.

Try to complete your Graduation first so that you are eligible for number of exams and if interested you can opt for a wide range of courses through which you can get good job opportunities with god salaries.
6th December 2011, 12:22 PM
hannah 16

Default Re: Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?

hi
Yes you can apply for bank clerk jobs easily because it requires 60% in 12th standard.
In general category age requires 21-28years.
There are relaxation in age in SC/ST/OBC category.
You can also apply for bank po job also in some banks.
Even you can apply in ssc combined higher secondary level examination.
You can apply even in private banks also but there is procedures is different.
In government banks take an examination for clerical/po jobs.
Entrance paper includes objective type questions:
General Awareness
English
Mathematical Aptitude
Reasoning Ability
Computer Awareness
You have to pass in examination at least 50% passing marks in each section.
After passing it you will face an Interview.
If you pass an interview than you will select for job.
6th December 2011, 12:32 PM
tejesh_09

Yes you are eligible to apply for bank clerical job as you have completed 12th standard from ISC Board, there is no requirement of any percentage of marks to apply for this job.

Many Govt. and private Banks required clerical posting with a minimum educational qualification of 12th pass. The selection will be through written test followed by interview. You should be at least 18 to 28 years of age to apply for the bank clerical job and there is upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidate.

Apart fro bank job you can apply for defence job in Army, Navy and Air Force, Railway dept. etc. and after graduation there are ample scope of job opportunity which you can avail.
6th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear riend,

A right choice for doing job in bank after 12th.there are so many options in front of for the Clerk post like:

1:Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (CGGB)
Exam Date:17-07-2011

2:North Malabar Gramin Bank

3:Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank Clerks

4:MGB Gramin Bank Clerks
Exam Date:10-07-2011

5:Aryavart Gramin Bank Clerks

6:Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank Clerks

7:Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerks
Exam Date:19-06-2011

8:Corporation Bank Clerks
Exam Date:12-06-2011

9:Shreyas Gramin Bank Clerks
Exam Date:26-06-2011

General Eligibility for the Bank Clerk post:

1:you should pass minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent securing 60% marks where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

or
you should pass diploma course after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks,
where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

2:your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 year.

3:you should be a citizen of India

for all bank exam details keep visiting:
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
9th December 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi
i am selvarani. i m a physically disabled person. can i apply any private bank or regional rural bank exam like south indian bank, bcoz there is no option to PWD candidates. If anybody know the details please send the details to my mail id ([email protected])
Thank u.
29th February 2012, 11:00 PM
aarti_srivastava

Yes, sure will can write clerk exams of all banks.

Eligibility criteria for bank Clerk exam:
Maximum: 28 Years
The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates. Relaxation of Upper age limit is :
1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
2 Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
3 Persons With Disabilities 10 years
4 Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers 5 years
5 Persons who lived in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years
6 Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years
7 Persons who have completed 5 years of service in RRBs 5 years

Qualification:
You should have a valid degree(12th) and your aggregate must be 60%.
29th February 2012, 11:03 PM
aarti_srivastava

Yes you are eligible for bank clerk exams and you should fulfil below criteria

Eligibility criteria for bank Clerk exam:
Maximum: 28 Years
The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates. Relaxation of Upper age limit is :
5 Persons who lived in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years

Qualification:
29th March 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

can i eligible for any bank as i scored 151 marks in ibps and pursuing bcom 1st year? nd how can i come to know about the vacancy in any nationalised bank? plz reply @ [email protected]
30th October 2012, 06:57 PM
suraj391

Hello,
Yes you are absolutely eligible for Bank PO Exams as per your educational standards.

This is because the educational qualification that is required to be eligible for the bank exams is graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

And you have got 63% marks in graduation but at the same time your age too will remain in between 21-30 years.

If you fulfill the age criteria then you are eligible for the same.
or

Qualification:

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
thaxsss
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?