2nd January 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?

i completed my fybcom without any atkt,, den i decided to go for law (BLS LLB),, recently i read in a news paper that mumbai university is allowing two graduation courses at a time... i wish to complete my bcom through distance education along with law... what is the procedure for sybcom admission and fees structure???

Related Questions:
  1. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  2. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  4. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  5. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  7. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  8. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  11. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  12. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  13. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. Procedure of doing Law after B.Com?
  17. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
6th July 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?

Dear Sir,
i have completed F.Y.B.com in 2009. and agter such long period i want to complete my education so what are the conditions(documents) and
i have to follow and from which date admission will be started for second year?
3rd October 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?

i am doing graduation...after this i want to do 3year law programe..is it possible to do so?
10th July 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i have complete by 12th commerce and want to complete my graduation what is the procedure and how i can complete mu graduation
23rd June 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed f y b.com from pendharkar college. i want to complete graduation from distant education (Mumbai University). What is the procedure?
4th August 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission ty.com nd I'm a atkt students in 3 subject so can I get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?